Preparing for the journey ahead? Don’t miss Healthy Transitions for Clergy Spouses: A workshop designed especially FOR clergy spouses, BY clergy spouses!
Adult Cost: $10 (Lunch included)
Partial Scholarships available
Child Cost: (ages 5-14): FREE
(That’s right! And lunch is included)
Location: Refreshing Mountain Retreat Center, Stevens, PA
Bring the kids (ages 5-14)!
- Four hour-long outdoor activities with varying age-appropriate levels
- Zip-line, multi-leveled ropes course
- All UMC children travel as one group to each activity
- Retreat Center guides
- Safe Sanctuaries-approved chaperones
Prepare your head and heart with other clergy spouses going through similar transition journeys.
- Small group learning, led by UMC clergy spouse
- Real-life clergy spouse scenarios to solve
- Personalized guidebook of strategies
- Sacred safe space, with no pressure to be personally revealing
Julie Anderman, Workshop Leader
- 20 years as EPA-UMC clergy spouse, with experience in four pastoral transitions
- 20 years as instructional design and communications consultant for Fortune 500
- 25 years facilitating small group learning in both corporate and church environments
- A.B. in Theology; M.B.A. in Organizational Behavior, Strategic Marketing
Program funded in part by Eastern PA Board of Pension and Health Benefits.
Contact Julie Anderman for more information: