The Eastern PA Conference is seeking to hire a Hospitality Services Administrator.
The Hospitality Services Administrator organizes and manages all EPA meetings and events logistics. The Hospitality Services Administrator is responsible for the initial contact with persons visiting or calling the Conference Center. The Hospitality Services Administrator also supports the administrative work of the Director of Administrative Services.
- Manage the meeting calendar so that conflicts are avoided, and all meeting requirements are met.
- Coordinate with external vendors and internal support so that excellent services are provided in timely manner and at a reasonable cost.
- Monitor meeting/event execution so that all events operate to a high standard and any issues are addressed quickly.
- Provide hospitality logistical needs for offsite events so that excellent services are provided beyond the Conference Center.
- Coordinate billing and payments for external vendors with meeting organizer so that revenue and expenses associated with meetings are addressed accurately.
- Manage the reception desk and main phone line so that all visitors and callers are welcomed professionally and directed appropriately.
- Order and maintain office supplies including snacks and beverages.
- Provide administrative support for the Director of Administrative Services as required so that high volume work periods are managed more efficiently.
- Serve as a participant for projects as assigned
- Committed to continuously grow in intercultural competence
- Build and maintain relationships that are rooted in honesty, integrity and honor confidentiality
- Work cooperatively with others to produce innovative solutions.
- Communicate clearly and accurately, in writing and orally, with unifying messages that motivates people to action
- Attend to details and deadlines
- Identify risks, facts, constraints and goals when making decisions
- Adapt to an ever-changing work environment so that tasks are carried out seamlessly
- Continue to learn and develop skills
- One to two years of administrative and hospitality experience.
- High School Graduate
The position requires some evening and weekend responsibilities and some travel beyond the office. The position works from the main office located in Valley Forge, PA.
Please submit resumes to Jay Kim, Director, EPA & GNJ Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org