It is that time of year again! Our HealthFlex Annual Election period for Clergy and Lay eligible members is November 3rd through 18th, 2021. This is your opportunity to enroll or waive coverage for yourself; add or remove an eligible child or spouse; waive coverage for eligible dependents on your HealthFlex plan or change your plan altogether!
Elections you make during this period will take effect January 1, 2022.
Unless you have previously waived coverage, you will need to access your record through Wespath and renew your selection. Please note: If you do not make an election, your enrollment reverts to the H3000 plan with no HSA contributions.
ALEX Benefits Counselor is now LIVE and updated for 2022. You can now use this feature to estimate costs and receive a personalized recommendation for your 2022 HealthFlex Elections. ALEX will remain available throughout the Annual Election period (November 3-18) and participants can visit as often as they would like. Remember, ALEX does not make or save elections. You will still need to go to Benefits Access and make your elections.
2022 Annual Election Resources:
Watch the recording: Eastern Pennsylvania HealthFlex Webinar
- 2022 HealthFlex Open Enrollment Flyer (Active Employees)
- ALEX Online Tool to Choose Benefits
- How Do I Choose My HealthFlex Plans for 2022?
- 2022 HealthFlex Plan Comparisons:
- Finding a Dentist in the DHMO
- Guide to Accessing Your HealthFlex Benefits Online
- Emotional Well being- Behavioral Health Benefits vs. EAP
- HealthFlex Exchange at a Glance
- HSA vs HRA vs FSA
- Age 65 or Medicare-Disabled Considerations for HSA Plans
- Maximizing your Tax Savings with FSA and HSA.
- IRS W-2 Reporting Responsibilities for Employers
- HSA Transfer Form