2019 Charge Conference Forms
This year, the conference is using a paperless, e-signature solution for all charge conference forms. Each form will be able to be filled and signed completely online, using the links below.
- Click on the link below for the form that you wish to fill out.
- Please be aware that the form information must be completed at one time. You will not be able to enter information, save it, and return to the document at a later time.
- Only the person who first opens the form will be able to fill in the answers. When the form is sent to other people for signing, they will not be able to edit the answers. If many people need to give input, please be sure that they are all present, or that they agree on the answers ahead of time.
- If the form requires multiple signatures, you will first be asked to enter the emails for each person who needs to sign the form.
- Once the emails are entered, you will fill out the form information. Then the filled form will be emailed to the other signers to add their signature separately.
- While filling out information in the form, at all times you will see a blue progress bar at the top of the screen, showing how many required fields are left to be completed. (e.g. “You have completed 10 out of 20 required fields.”)
- *TIP: You will not be able to save and submit the form until all required fields are filled out. If a question does not apply to you, please enter “N/A” into that field.
- When you get to the signature field, click the field to open a pop-up box which will allow you to choose to type or draw your preferred e-signature.
- Once all required fields are complete, and you have signed the document, click the “DONE” button in the top right corner.
- *TIP: If you have mistakenly missed a required field, the Done button will be blue and you will get a red error message that says “Please complete filling required fields.” Please review the form again and make sure there is text entered in every required field.
- *TIP: Required fields are shown with a darker blue color, and an asterisk * in the top right corner of the field. When they have been properly filled, the fields will turn green. The “DONE” button will turn green once all requirements are met.
- **IMPORTANT NOTE: On larger forms, it may take a long time for the form to save and submit. If you hit the green Done button and do not see the red error message, DO NOT EXIT THE FORM until it is done saving, or you may lose all of your information.
- When the form is done saving and has been submitted (or emailed to additional signers) you will see a message that says “Thanks! you have successfully signed the document!” This is how you know that the form has been saved, and it is safe for you to exit the page.
- If you are the first or only signer, you will also see a “Download Document” button which will allow you to download the completed PDF at this stage.
- If there is more than one signer, then all signers will receive an email with the completed PDF attached once everyone has signed the form.
DUE DATES: Your clergy profile is due 2 weeks prior to your pastoral interview. All other forms except the Church Budget and Fund Balance report are due two weeks before your Charge Conference or by Nov. 15 – whichever comes FIRST. Pay close attention to the 2019 Church Forms Schedule and plan ahead. Do not make the DRA have to chase down your reports!
We hope that you will find the annual reporting process to be an opportunity to celebrate your church’s achievements, a useful tool to evaluate your church’s ministry goals and objectives, and a helpful process to ask important accountability questions. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact your District Office.
2019 Charge Conference Forms: