Below for your information is an overview of the EPA financial data for the period through March 31, 2019.
Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $788,826 through March 2019.
Local church giving to CMF was $78 thousand more than budget and $17 thousand less than March 2018.
Expenses through March 2019 was $709,107 that was $59 thousand less than the year-to-date budget and $123 thousand more than March 2018.
The local churches paid $3.23 million or 19% of the total billed of $16.85 million to all churches.
This is consistent with the prior year when local churches paid $3.38 million 20% of total billed of $16.83 million.
The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through March 2019 was $1.20 million or 18% of total budget. The total percentage is down 1% from the prior year. The amount through March 2018 was $1.23 million or 19% of the budget.