June 2018 EPA Financial Update
Below for your information is an overview of the EPA financial data for the period through June 30, 2018.
- Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $1,757,690 through June 2018.
- Local church giving to CMF was $253 thousand more than budget and $207 thousand more than June 2017.
- Expenses through June 2018 was $1,285,343 that was $199 thousand less than the year-to-date budget and $160 thousand less than June 2017.
- The local churches paid $7.41 million or 44% of the total billed of $16.78 million to all churches.
- This is an increase from the prior year when local churches paid $7.47 million 42% of total billed of $17.67 million.
- The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through June 2018 was $2.71 million or 41% of total budget. The amount through May 2017 was $2.61 million or 39% of the budget.
- The current total from all three components of the resolution is $5.14 million as of June 30, 2018. Pledge payments of $72 thousand have been received from January 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018.
- The updated figures from Fulfilling Our Covenant are as follows:
- 1) $3.93 million pledged
- 2) $3.46 million paid (88% of total pledged)