First Quarter 2018 EPA Financial Update
Below for your information is an overview of the EPA financial data for the period through March 31st, 2018.
- Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $805,665 through March 2018.
- Local church giving to CMF was $91 thousand more than budget and $8 thousand more than March 2017.
- Expenses through March 2017 was $560,303 that was $181 thousand less than the year-to-date budget.
- The local churches paid $3.38 million or 20% of the total billed to all churches.
- The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through March 2018 was $1.24 million or 19% of total budget. The amounts through March 2017 was $1.34 million or 20% of the budget.
- This is a slight percentage decrease from the prior year when local churches paid 21% of total billed.
- The current total from all three components of the resolution is $5.12 million as of March 31, 2018. The increase was due to audited budget surplus for year-end 2016 of $299 thousand.
- The updated figures from Fulfilling Our Covenant are as follows:
1) $3.93 million pledged
2) $3.46 million paid (88% of total pledged)