November 2017 EPA Financial Update
Below for your information is an overview of the EPA financial data for the period through November 30th, 2017.
Investments and Resolution 2012-21 Update November 2017
- Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $2,873,345 through November 2017.
- Local church giving to CMF was $146 thousand more than budget and $153 thousand more than November 2016.
- Expenses through November 2017 was $2,617,320 that was $268 thousand less than budget.
Church Giving – November 2017
- The local churches paid $13.99 million or 79% of the total billed to all churches.
- This is an improvement over the prior year when local churches paid 78% of total billed.
- The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through November 2017 was $4.82 million or 73% of total budget. The amounts through November 2016 was $4.75 million or 72% of the budget.
Resolution 2012-21 Update
- The current total from all three components of the resolution is $5.04 million as of November 30, 2017.
- The updated figures from Fulfilling Our Covenant are as follows:
- $3.93 million pledged
- $3.38 million paid (86% of total pledged)
CMF Budget Summary November 2017