August 2017 EPA Financial Update
Below for your information is an overview of the EPA financial data for the period through August 2017.
- Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $2,091,064 through August 2017.
- Local church giving to CMF was $150 thousand more than budget and $169 thousand more than August 2016.
- Expenses through August 2017 was $1,962,307 that was $195 thousand less than budget.
- The local churches paid $10.15 million or 57% of the total billed to all churches. This is an improvement over the prior year when local churches paid 55% of total billed.
- The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through August 2017 was $3.50 million or 53% of total budget. The amounts through August 2016 was $3.36 million or 51% of the budget.
The current total from all three components of the resolution is $3.95 million as of August 31, 2017. The updated figures from Fulfilling Our Covenant are as follows:
- $3.9 million pledged
- $3.3 million paid
- The Episcopal Residence has been sold by the Trustees and net proceeds of $500 thousand have been designated for the Pre-82 pension.