June 2017 EPA Financial Update
Dear Conference, below for your information is an overview of the EPA financial data for the period through June 2017.
- Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $1,550,264 through June 2017.
- Local church giving to CMF was $88 thousand more than budget and $98 thousand more than June 2016.
- Expenses through June 2017 was $1,438,682 that was $197 thousand less than budget.
- The local churches paid $7.46 million or 42% of the total billed to all churches.
- This is an improvement over the prior year when local churches paid 41% of total billed.
- The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through June 2017 was $2.60 million or 39% of total budget.
- The amounts through June 2016 was $2.54 million or 39% of the budget.
- The current total from all three components of the resolution is $3.4 million as of June 30, 2017.
- The updated figures from Fulfilling Our Covenant are as follows:
- 1) $3.9 million pledged
- 2) $3.3 million paid