May 2017 EPA Financial Update
Dear Conference, below for your information is an overview of the EPA financial data for the period through May 2017.
- Church giving for the Connectional Ministries Fund (CMF) was $1,291,827 through May 2017.
- Local church giving to CMF was $73 thousand more than budget and $113 thousand more than May 2016.
- Expenses through May 2017 was $1,135,087 which was $230 thousand less than budget.
- The local churches paid $6.2 million or 35% of the total billed to all churches.
- This is an improvement over the prior year when local churches paid 34% of total billed.
- The apportioned funds (CMF, WSF and GCF) giving through May 2017 was $2.16 million or 33% of total budget.
- The amounts through May 2016 was $2.06 million or 31% of the budget.
- The current total from all three components of the resolution is $3.4 million as of April 30, 2017.
- The updated figures from Fulfilling Our Covenant are as follows:
- 1) $3.9 million pledged
- 2) $3.3 million paid