New Benefits Access Portal
Benefit Access for Participants—Available Today
The General Board of Pension and Health Benefits is pleased to announce that the new participant account management tool, Benefits Access, is now available.
Benefits Access—which replaced the Online Account Services Information System (OASIS)—offers several upgrades. The August 30, 2011 issue of On Board Express and the General Board website provides more information about the new features.
Registering Your Account
Registering for the new Benefits Access is quick, easy and secure. Go towww.benefitsaccess.org and click “New User Registration.” Then follow the steps below.
- Enter your Social Security number and Personal Identification Number (PIN). This is the same information you used to log in to OASIS.
- Follow the prompts to choose a username and password.
- Choose two security questions from the drop-downs and type in the answers. (Note: Answers are not case sensitive.)
- Enter your e-mail address and select your preference for the delivery of account statements and other notifications. We encourage you to choose electronic (paperless) delivery. Electronic delivery provides a higher level of security for your account statements and demonstrates environmental stewardship.
- Click “Submit.”
- A success message will appear. Click the link to proceed to the Benefits Access homepage where you can click on the book to use the Retirement Readiness Tool or use the tabs to navigate to other site content.
- You must have a PIN to complete registration. If you can’t remember or do not have a PIN, one must be mailed to you. Please follow the steps in New User Registration or call 800.851.2201 to request a new PIN. Please allow five to seven business days for delivery.
- Consider using your personal e-mail address for your Benefits Access account so that you will not miss important communications if you change appointments/employers.
- To ensure receipt of electronic communications from Benefits Access:
- Add www.benefitsaccess.org to your list of trusted sites.
- Add the website to your e-mail address book or safe sender list.