- About Us
- Camping & Retreat
- Christian Education
- Congregational Development
- Congregational Transformation
- Disability Ministries
- Ethnic Ministries
- Global Ministry
- Healing Wounds of Racism
- Lay Ministry
- Ordained Ministry
- Urban Ministry
- Volunteers in Mission
- Capital Campaign
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Bishop’s Day on Southwest District - Tuesday, October 16, 2012
- 8:30 am, Breakfast at Quarryville: Wesley, 1104 Kirkwood Pike, Quarryville. Cost: $6.
- 12:00 Noon, Lunch at Lancaster: Community, 130 Tennyson Drive, Lancaster. Catered by Isaac’s. We will be having a tray of assorted wraps – chicken salad, tuna salad, and vegetarian. When you RSVP, please indicate which type of wrap you prefer. Cost: $8.
- 3:30 pm, Afternoon tea at Ephrata: Hope, 3474 Rothsville Road, Ephrata. Cost: $5.
- 7:00 pm, After-dinner coffee and tea at Mount Hope, 75 Mount Hope Road, Quarryville. No cost. This time slot has been added this year to accommodate part-time local pastors who are unable to attend District events during the day. However, it is open to everyone.
Bishop’s Day on Northwest District - Wednesday, October 17, 2012
- Clergy Session #1: 8:30 a.m. Breakfast served - $8.00. Jonestown UMC, 109 West Market Street, Jonestown, PA 17038.
- Clergy Session #2: 12:30 p.m. Lunch served - $8.00. Shamokin: St. John’s (Change of location), W. Arch Street and Eagle Avenue, Coal Township, PA 17866-1808
- District Mission Rally: 7:00 pm - Laity and clergy are invited to hear Bishop Johnson and Rev. Nicholson share their experiences of their recent mission trip to Haiti. 7:00 p.m. at Pine Grove UMC – Refreshments - No Charge – everyone is invited to attend. If you know that you will be attending, please send an email so that we may prepare enough refreshments and snacks. Pine Grove UMC, 19 E Pottsville Street, Pine Grove, PA 17963.