- About Us
- Camping & Retreat
- Christian Education
- Congregational Development
- Congregational Transformation
- Disability Ministries
- Ethnic Ministries
- Global Ministry
- Healing Wounds of Racism
- Lay Ministry
- Ordained Ministry
- Urban Ministry
- Volunteers in Mission
- Capital Campaign
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
The Trustees are pleased to provide you with the 2012-2013 Insurance Program Booklet. This document, designed as a reference tool, provides summary information of our current insurance coverage. Here are some important highlights:
- Our Insurance Agent/Plan Administrator continues to be Engle-Hambright & Davies, Inc. James P. Lewis, Vice President of EHD’s Delaware Valley office is our Plan Administrator and Margie Follette is his assistant. Contact information for Jim and Margie can be found in the booklet.
- The Program is underwritten by the Church Mutual Insurance Company, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Eastern Alliance and Philadelphia Insurance.
- The program booklet is for the period, July 1, 2012 to July 1, 2013. Please dispose of any previously issued program booklets and retain a copy of this booklet in the church office. You can also access this information on the Conference web site.
- You can also access on the Conference web-site guidelines for; Risk Reduction, Loss Control and Safety Tips.
- Please be certain to review all claim reporting procedures.
We trust that this booklet provides the answers to the majority of questions regarding the current program. Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with its content. Also, remember that NO policy will cover “everything”, but we are confident that we have provided the broadest possible coverage available at the most reasonable and affordable cost.
Additional included materials:
If you have questions or need additional information, please to not hesitate to contact the Plan Administrator.
Peter T. DiNofia